Specially for our NRI supporters, we have created the option of remitting donations to Aam Aadmi Party through a fund transfer from your bank account to our bank account. Here is how it works:
- Read the Remittance Rules and click on "Next" button.
- Fill the complete donation form, upload a scan copy of your VALID Indian Passport and VISA Copy and click on "Submit" button.
- The complete bank details with the reference id will be e-mailed to your registered email id.
- Log-in to your bank account to make the donation through a fund transfer to the AAP account. In the remarks field, please use the reference id (which will be e-mailed to you) for further processing of your donation.
- This online donation system is applicable for Indians who are residing outside India ( & who are holding valid Indian Passport) to transfer funds only through foreign currency.
- Donor Name on the form must match with the Passport Holder's Name.
- Donor must be 18 years and above.
- Scan copy of an Valid Indian Passport is a must for accepting donations from NRI's.
- For any query, please call us at +91-9717460029 or email us at email@example.com.
- The donation given to AAP is exempt under Income Tax Act 1961, u/s 80GGB/80GGC.
- In case of any discrepancies, funds will be refunded back to the respective account.
- Transfer of funds for donation is subject to AAP's approval.
- Donation will be accepted and names will be uploaded on the website after verification.
The donation given to AAP is exempt under Income Tax Act 1961, u/s 80GGB/80GGC.
To Donate, Donor shall be an Indian citizen either living in India or abroad (NRIs with Valid Indian passport). (Only, people who hold Indian Citizenship can donate as per Indian law) Please declare so by checking the box.
NOTE: People, who do not hold Indian Citizenship, can still contribute by working as volunteer for the party.